My obsession and fascination with Monsieur Karlito began in Nov with the launch of my newly renovated website. To honor that special time in PurseBop.com’s journey this video was created that I shall share here again:
Since then, Karlito has won the hearts of the PurseBop’s and have become a part of the family ❤️
Please login first to submit.
Living further away makes the wait so much sweeter?
Living in Australia to makes American and European items so much more desirable and sought after.
Sydney is amazing, a fabulous lifestyle, great beaches and very friendly people. Coming from London to here was a great and I loved the change for my family, the only draw back for me was the fashion was very limited when I first arrived. Thankfully the explosion of the internet has opened up a whole new world for the very fashionable Sydneysiders and I have embraced it wholeheartedly. There are amazing internet companies with a personal approach and I have become friendly with a a personal stylist to track down pieces I love, I have been hassling her daily about a Fendi Karlito charm. It is somewhat hard to import some items to Oz. The Fendi concession in a department store does not import any Fendi charms as they do not have the specific licences! So I started searching on my own and found an Italian based company that would send to Oz. I have been nervously tracking my Karlito over the the last week, yes over 7 days in transit!!! being stopped at customs in 3 countries!! His journey to date has been the following:
He started off in Florence was put on hold, then onto Rome, again on hold in customs. Departed Rome and then went to Leipzig in Germany then on to to London Heathrow. Then he finally left Europe to stop in Singapore!! and finally Sydney bound. My wait is finally over and I own my own mini Karlito charm. Much love @kristi_loves_fashion xxxx
- I forgot to say how lovely and sweet the video is, xxx
- congrats on you super cute karlito Kristi!!! I can imagine your anxiety waiting for him to arrive!!!
- Oh how I love the story and reveal ? your mini Karlito is magnificent and you will have many happy fun times dangling him from your incredible collection of bags and photographing him from time to time. The best part is, we’ll see all those fabulous pictures here on BopTalk ? congratulations on his homecoming? from around the world ☀️ And congrats on your PurseBopPicks win ???
- thanks so much PatiEv, it was nail biting but I do love the chase!!! much love x
- Thank you so very much once again Pursebop xx I can’t wait to photograph him out and about with me, you should of seen my husbands face ! when i showed him!!!! so funny shaking of head and rolling of eyes !! like I am mad! ?? xxxx