Anyone a Bottega Veneta fan? I’m in the beginning stages of acquiring my first one, and would honestly love any recommendation and advice when it comes to breaking into the brand. Seen these bags around so much, and it’s time! I’m going in blind though…I just know what I kind of like. I want a large bag to carry a decent amount of stuff around in, slightly casual, don’t have to think too much about coordinating…
Right now deciding between interecciato nappa large hobo and cervo large hobo in black. Such different looks, so much confusion LOL
initial thoughts PLEASE? or experience with the bags?
Please login first to submit.
If you want to start of your Bottega collection with a staple, getting the napa may be better. The cervo is also a bottega favorite, but again not a staple. If you fall in love with your first Bottega, getting the cervo in the future won’t cause too much overlap in your collection. Great bags, different looks..I’ll be the devil on your shoulder and say why not BOTH (eventually LOL) ;)!
Honestly, not all bottega bags I like.. I have bought few sandals and wallets. I like the first pic, nappa hobo. Anyways,I was about asking something about bottega too haha.. I was thinking to get Alexander McQueen or bottega venetta clutch… What do you think is better?
- Both are total beauties! I'd say it depend more on your style. McQueen If you're edgy or bottega if you're more feminine, dainty. The woven texture, so stunning!
- you NEED the Alexander McQueen clutch. Even if you think it wont match with your outfit or personality, it's such a standout statement piece it takes any look to a whole level. Bottega is cute though don't get me wrong!
- Alexander McQueen all the way! Sorry but not a bottega fan :(
- McQueen, this Bottega has far too many inspired versions in the market.
- McQueen all the way... but then again, I´m the skull maniac hahahaha... and what Bella said is true, the BV has so many inspired versions :( McQ too, but you can immediately see when it´s not a real McQ.
- You must login to post comments