Today we celebrated the Top 10 BopTalk threads in the post HERE. Join us in the special #purseboppicks round dedicated to creative BopTalk threads.
Here’s how to participate:
- Register for BopTalk via PurseBop.com/Profile
- Head to PurseBop.com/BopTalk and click the pink “Start A New Thread” button
- Post your question or topic, and feel free to upload pictures for reference and flair. Look up pictures online if you don’t have one personally to fit your topic (remember to include your IG username in the post if you want to be mentioned when your thread is featured)
- Click “Post Topic” to publish
- Remember, this week’s challenge is about creativity and engagement. Get people involved in your threads and reply to other threads to get the conversation flowing. Shoutout @BopTalk, hashtag #BopTalk, and post about your thread on instagram for more exposure.
As for what to post, there are no limits! Anything fashion related is a go-to. But don’t be afraid to share other interest and topics such as news, lifestyle tips, celebrity style, music, travel, and MUCH MORE!
If you’re stuck look at the Top 10 Posts below for inspiration. However, here’s a quick list of ideas you could share
- #ootd (outfit of the day)
- this or that/who wore it better
- Fall Trends
- Questions about bags you are curious about or need more information on
- Give/Ask an Opinion on recent events
Finalists will be determined next Friday, and winner will be announced next Sunday.
Please login first to submit.
Here’s one of mine for now! Wanted to share fun BuzzFeed article: “21 outfits inspired by your favorite pieces of art”
- You must login to post comments