i’m torn. I don’t want to spend a bazillion dollars on a tote bag, but desperately need one for work that is not too flashy but still in my eyes, a great bag. Suggestions- I want it to be light, so i prefer canvas but open to a lightweight leather bag. I was thinking traditional Gucci, but not sure that print goes with everything. Thoughts?
Please login first to submit.
Here are some suggestions I had in mind. I chose black because it sounds like you want something versatile..and these styles aren’t too flashy
-3.1 Phillip Lim 31 hour tote
-Bottega Veneta North/South tote
-Fendi Selleria Shopper Tote
Unless it’s a really special Gucci tote then you can probably do A LOT better. I’m so over Gucci lately, sorry but the bogans have ruined it for me. Here’s a couple of suggestions:
1. VICTORIA BECKHAM Liberty canvas and leather tote $1295
2. BALENCIAGA Cabas S canvas tote $795
3. MICHAEL KORS Miranda canvas tote $495
I am very into grays now. I think they blend in well with everything. Gucci is a great option! I love also the Prada ones that Olivia Pope wears all the time
- The WonderlustStyle, WELCOME! Pleasure to have you here with us at BopTalk :) I was thinking about the same thing, but thought I should look for a picture to post…
- Happy to be here! thank you for inviting me!
- You must login to post comments