This week we’re having a quick, old fashioned round of #purseboppicks to help get us in the spirit for a new, upcoming challenge. If you aren’t familiar with the #purseboppicks challenge, PurseBop chooses six creative pictures from the @purseboppicks instagram as finalists, and as a community we vote throughout the weekend for our favorite pictures. Recently, the #purseboppicks challenges have totally transformed and moved to the BopTalk threads. We’ve had everything from what’s in my bag shots to favorite bag trios. In the spirit of the season, next week’s challenge theme will be in honor of all of your “Fall Festive” pictures. After seeing this week’s finalists and voting for your favorite shot, learn all about next week’s challenge at bottom of the post and start crafting your submissions. Don’t miss out on participating! PurseBop has a special prize in store for the winner…
Without further ado, I proudly announce the Round 40 #PurseBopPicks finalists...
You can vote once every hour throughout the weekend! The winner will be determined Sunday at 5 pm.
THEME FOR THIS WEEK’S ROUND OF #PURSEBOPPICKS:
Let’s get into the spirit of the season. We want to see your fall inspired pictures! Post outdoor pictures, fall colors, or anything else that feels festive. Creativity is strongly encouraged and your artistic license is unlimited. Of course we want to see your bags, but feel free to include other accessories and details in your pictures.
Here are more detailed rules:
1. Take or use an old picture of your bags in the fall spirit
2. Create an account on BopTalk if you haven’t already and post your picture. Remember to include your IG handle.
3. We will feature all pictures from PurseBop.com/BopTalk on all of our instagram accounts. Only pictures from BopTalk will be eligible for this week’s contest. However, feel free to share our shots on instagram and hashtag them to #purseboppicks and #boptalk afterwards.
4. Remember these pictures are meant to be fun and informative! Get more involved and make a list of things in your picture for easy reference or describe what’s going on in your picture.
5. Keep posting to BopTalk throughout the week. Finalists will be chosen next Friday, November 27th. Winner will be determined by Sunday, November 29th at 5 pm.
Head to the BopTalk threads HERE to post.
Can’t wait to see all your festive shots!