The decade will soon be coming to a close…and with 2020 will come new beginnings, resolutions, and—perhaps most excitingly—an Hermès sale! The annual Hermès sale in Paris is fast approaching, and we want you to be prepared. Here are all the exclusive details about the Paris sale—and everything you need to know going into Hermès sales in general. Bon chance!
The Paris Hermès Sale
Dates & Times
- January 8th, 9am – 8:30pm
- January 9th, 9am – 6pm
- Palais de Congrès
2 Place de la Porte Maillot
- The “Holy Grail” Hermès bags will not be making an appearance—Birkins, Kellys and Constances are never at the sales
- Most pieces will be accessories, scarves and bracelets
- Men’s and women’s RTW and shoes are usually available as well
- This is not an easy, waltz-in-and-out-in-under-an-hour process. Waiting in long lines and giving up a large chunk of your day are the norm. Think of it as an Hermès sacrifice…
All About Hermès Sales
Every time a new Hermès sale comes around, we have a thriving discussion with PurseBop herself and sale-goers in the community. Join us this time around on BopTalk!
Click here for the discussion
Updated: December 9th, 2019