The world’s largest global fashion search platform – Lyst – released its list of the Top 10 Hottest Products for Q1 2021. The Lyst platform is essentially Google but for fashion. It lets you search for specific items across thousands of stores, including the secondary market. For the Top 10 Hottest Products list, Lyst considered searches, social media mentions, interactions, page views, and sales across thousands of online stores.
Here at PurseBop, we’re excited to reveal that a pre-owned vintage Hermès Kelly in ultra rare Box leather ranks at number two on the list!
With the Hermès resale market booming this past year, perhaps we shouldn’t be shocked that a vintage H bag took the spot.
Ranking in first place is the North Face x Gucci GG canvas bomber jacket. Bottega Veneta’s Lug Boot came in just behind the vintage Kelly in third place. The highly covetable Prada Re-Edition 2005 Nylon Bag narrowly missed making the top three, instead taking the number 4 spot.
Check out the full list of the Top 10 Hottest Products for women below -
1. The North Face x Gucci GG canvas bomber jacket
2. Hermès pre-owned Kelly bag
3. Bottega Veneta Lug boot
4. Prada re-edition 2005 nylon bag
5. The Attico Devon mules
6. Prada satin headband
7. Nike Go FlyEase racer
8. Adidas x Ivy Park monogram bucket hat
9. Rolex pre-owned 40mm Submariner
10. Nensi Dojaka asymmetric mini dress
And for men -
1. Adidas YEEZY 450 sneakers
2. Moncler Gui vest
3. Prada logo bucket hat
4. Nike Dunk Low sneakers
5. Arc’teryx Beta AR jacket
6. Brunello Cucinelli button-down denim shirt
7. Patagonia Classic Retro-X fleece jacket
8. Salomon XT-Wings 2 Advanced sneakers
9. Burton Edgecomb jacket
10. Rick Owens Geobasket sneakers
Do you agree with Lyst’s List of the Top 10 Hottest Products list? Surprised the vintage Kelly was beaten by the Gucci bomber? Or that the Hermès Birkin didn’t even make the list? Let us know.